Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Offerings in 2011


Wow, a lot has happened in my life over the past couple of years - profound healing, learning and growth.  My interactions with clients through my Feng Shui work confirmed what I have been told repeatedly through various intuitive readings I've had over the years - namely, that I am meant to be coaching, teaching and mentoring others.  In 2010, I made the decision to embrace my true work and I completed my training as both a Career Intuitive Coach and Dream Coach®.  This training allows me to do more of what I love and came here to do.  You can read more about my new offerings at www.YourDreamCareerCoach.com.

We're living in such interesting times and from a numerological standpoint, 2011 is a "4" universal year, which means it's a year of opportunity and building a firm foundation for plans, dreams, ideas and thoughts.  You will create what you are visioning for yourself and thinking about, so be very mindful about what you are focusing on - focus only on that which you desire.

The number "11" symbolizes a gateway into the unknown.  This year we are all being prompted to make decisions about the direction our life is heading.  We're being asked to make a lot of decisions.  Do not sit on the fence - decide and take action.  Move through the gateway before you and prosper from doing what you love and what you came here to do.  I'd love to be part of your journey, so now through February 28, 2011, I'm offering $100 off my Career Intuitive Sessions.  There's never been a better time to bring your gifts and talents to the world through the great work you came here to do.

Abundant Blessings,

No comments: