Friday, March 25, 2011

Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!


Now that I have two web sites, InspirationalFengShui.com and YourDreamCareerCoach.com, I have decided to simplify things for myself and move to one blog on the WordPress.org platform.

Ultimately, what I do is help you discover who you are and what you came here to do and we work together to align your life gracefully in the direction of your true work and/or your heart's desires.

Feng Shui is one of the tools I incorporate in my work, as it is one of my true loves and has played such a big part in my life and I can say, without a doubt, your environment plays such a significant role in helping you to manifest whatever it is your heart yearns for.  So I would love for you to visit me at: http://yourdreamcareercoach.com/blog/

Abundant Blessings,

No comments: